Per policy of the Diocese of Cleveland, all volunteers MUST complete a Virtus training session and fulfill the requirements of that program. Beginning January 1, 2013, all St. Mary parent volunteers need to meet the requirements of this policy.
- Completed Virtus training session (certificate to be on file in the school office)
- Signed Acknowledgement of Receipt & Review of the Policy for the Safety of Children in Matters of Sexual Abuse
- Signed copy of Standards of Conduct Acknowledgement Form. Note: the two items listed above can be downloaded for completion here.
- Completed Volunteer Application
- Results of Fingerprinting
If you have any questions regarding Virtus and its requirements, please feel free to call the Religious Education Office (330)264-5838.
You do NOT have to have completed Virtus to do Cafeteria Duty.