On Monday, October 9 we will no longer be using the “token” system for lunch needs. Please be sure your student has money on his/her account.
- You can send in excess tokens in an envelope marked with your student’s name. The tokens will be “cashed in” and the monies put on your students account.
- You may also send in monies/checks at any time to be put on account.
- You may also pay using credit/debit cards by setting up an account with LunchTime.
You can set up an account with LunchTime by going to:
- Schoolpaymentportal.com and following the prompts
- Set up account using student I.D. provided at the top of this letter
- EACH student will have their own individual account
- Here you will be able to make credit/debit card payments to your student’s lunch account, follow your student’s use of lunch funds, and check the balance on your students account.
- You can access and/or print the instructional manual to assist you with using the LunchTime program.
Lunch charges will be sent home Monday, October 9. Please pay these promptly. Any charges not paid by Wednesday will be transferred to your student’s account.
The school’s annual fundraiser started on Thursday, September 28.
Please help support the school by participating. Orders should be turned in by October 12.
School pictures are scheduled for Thursday, October 12. Order forms and more information were sent home today, Friday, October 6. Please send your completed order form and payment to school on picture day. You may choose to order online.
If you are leaving with your student prior to the end of our prayer service at the end of the day, please remember to sign out. Our Safety Plan mandates that we account for all students until our dismissal at 3:30 p.m. We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.
Mardi Gras Planning – This year we are asking the Room Parents from each classroom to come up with an idea for their class project to be created by the students and auctioned at Mardi Gras. Please write up your idea and the supplies that will be needed to complete the project and submit it to Mrs. Marvin by the end of October.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR – Friday, November 3, we will be having an early dismissal in order for the staff to have an inservice with Emergency Management. All students will need to be picked up at noon that day (extended day services will NOT be available).