August 21-25 Lunch Menu
Aug 28- Sept 1 Menu
Month of September Lunch Menu
October Lunch Menu
We will be implementing the LunchTime program for lunch fees beginning this Monday, October 9. We will no longer be using the "token" system as of Monday or excepting cash during the lunch hour for extras.
Last week the youngest student in each family brought home a yellow letter with each student's ID for the program.
To help with the transition from our present way of paying for lunches:
- Lunch charges will be sent home Monday, October 9. Please pay these by Wednesday, October 11. If they are not paid by that date they will be transferred to your student’s account.
- If you have not already done so, please take the time to put money on each of your student’s accounts by doing one of the following:
You can send in excess tokens in an envelope marked with your student’s name. The tokens will be “cashed in” and the monies put on your students account.
You may also send in to the school office cash or checks at any time to be put on your student's account.
You may also pay using credit/debit cards by setting up an account with LunchTime.
You can set up an account with LunchTime by going to:
- Schoolpaymentportal.com and following the prompts
- Set up account using the student I.D. provided in your yellow letter
- EACH student will have their own individual account
- Here you will be able to make credit/debit card payments to your student’s lunch account, follow your student’s use of lunch funds, check the balance on your students account, and/or restrict the lunch items your student is allowed to purchase.
- You can access and/or print the instructional manual to assist you with using the LunchTime program.
IMPORTANT: Emails alerting you of the fact that your student’s funds are running low will be sent out each Wednesday. Please pay attention to these notices as there will be a maximum allowance of $10 credit extended per student for charging. Once a student owes $10 he/she will not be allowed to charge in the cafeteria.