The Kindergarten program is an all day, every day program that offers the full range of subjects. Most of our students are reading (determined by readiness) by the end of the Kindergarten year. We emphasis learning by exposure and not pressure.
The age requirement of St. Mary's All Day Kindergarten program requires that a child be five years of age on or before September 30th for fall entry.
When you register your child for Kindergarten, you will need to have the following items with you on the day you complete your child's application:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Your child's Social Security card
- Your child's baptismal certificate
- When applicable, information regarding legal custody
There is a Registration Fee payable at the time you apply.
Once all registrations have been received, placement will be as follows:
- Children of families currently attending St. Mary School
- Children of registered, active St. Mary Church Parishioners
- All other children
Please check the school calendar for the dates that Kindergarten registration will be held.
For more information call the School Office at (330) 262-8671.